Pat Milliken Ford is proud to serve thousands of Ford employees,
their family members and friends every year by honoring A, X or Z plan
on their new vehicle purchases. Just minutes from local Ford plants and
offices, we are in the perfect location to meet your sales and service
needs. For internet shoppers, we are now your source for A, X and Z plan
pricing on the web.
|Ford Employees and Retirees:
or call (800) 348-7709|
(A/Z Plan Headquarters)
or call (877) 975-2600 |
(Partner Recognition Program)
Who Is Eligible?
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special)
or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan,
including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and
who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are
eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and
Surviving Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement
Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) and Long Term Supplemental (LTS) employees are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- spouse's parents
- spouse's grandparents
- sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step-siblings)
- same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees*
- immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners*
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
- When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
Four new products per calendar year may be purchased or leased
*When audited, the employee must provide a notarized affidavit, dated
prior to the sale date, that a same-sex domestic partnership exists.
The Company defines a same-sex domestic partnership as a relationship
between two people who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Are the same sex.
- Have shared a continuous committed relationship with each other for
no less than 6 (six) months, intend to do so indefinitely, and they have
no such relationship with any other person.
- Are jointly responsible for each other's welfare and financial obligations.
- Reside in the same household.
- Are not related by blood to a degree of kinship that would prevent
marriage from being recognized under the laws of their state of
- Must reside in a state where marriage between persons of the same
sex is not recognized as a valid marriage, or, if residing in a state
which recognizes same-sex unions, enter into such union as recognized by
- Each over age of 18, of legal age, and legally competent to enter a contract.
- Neither is married to a third party.
An eligible Partner Recognition employee or retiree may generate up
to 2 (two) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease
of a new vehicle for them or members of their households as noted below
(see PIN Generation for details):
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract) and retirees of
eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and members of
specific organizations or groups.
- Residents of the same household as listed above (drivers license required for proof of residency).
- Participation is by invitation only as determined by Ford Motor Company. Not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
Friends & Neighbors:
An eligible Ford employee or retiree may sponsor up to 4 (four) PINs
per calender year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle
for a friend or neighbor as noted below (see PIN Generation for
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.
- Sponsors must know the individuals they are sponsoring.